C5191 / C5210 Standard Tin Phosphor Bronze Copper Alloy Metal Foils
Description Of Phosphor Bronze :
Bronze is an alloy consisting primarily of copper, commonly with
about 12% tin and often with the addition of other metals (such as
aluminium, manganese, nickel or zinc) and sometimes non-metals or
metalloids such as arsenic, phosphorus or silicon. These additions
produce a range of alloys that may be harder than copper alone, or
have other useful properties, such as stiffness, ductility or
machinability. The historical period where the archeological record
contains many bronze artifacts is known as the Bronze Age.
Because historical pieces were often made of brasses (copper and
zinc) and bronzes with different compositions, modern museum and
scholarly descriptions of older objects increasingly use the more
inclusive term "copper alloy" instead.
Copper, tin, and phosphorous alloys
- High thermal resistance
- High tensile and mechanical strength
- Low electrical conductivity
- Directional formability
- Good resistance to stress relaxation
- Good spring properties
- Good ductility and resistance to fatigue
Application For Example:
- An excellent choice for spring applications due to their
- Also used for mechanical springs
- Electrical contact springs
- Spring-type electrical connectors
- Terminals, Diaphragms and bellows,
- General connectors.
Chemical Composition (%)
Mechanical Properties (Standard : GB/T5189-1985)
Tensile Strength Rm/N/mm 2
Note: We can provide products with other properties according to
Specifications Available (mm)
0.01 ~ 0.1
Sizes and Tolerances (mm)
0.01 ~ 0.6
>0.06 ~ 0.1
Why Choose Civen As Your Supplier :
- We are the most experienced copper manufacturer in China since 1998
;We have many
- Many important customer in China and oversea markets like:
Samsung(Korea), LG(Korea), Matsushita(China), BYD, and so on.
- We awarded a lot of certificates in this field such as CTI, SGS,
ISO 9001, and etc.
- We have inventory for many regular size in Shanghai , and we can
send goods out as soon as possible.
Our Contact :
Civen Metal Material (Shanghai ) Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.666 Xincun Road, Putuo District ,Shanghai ,China